Monday, April 19, 2004
These are blurry due to the brain-dead autofocus on our old Kodak dc4800. It's focused on the 8% of the image that has contrast, and totally ignores the other 92% of the picture - including the center. Grrr.
This blog is a ridicuously detailed day-by-day blow-by-blow of us and Mojo, our Havanese puppy.