Friday, September 03, 2004

We brought Mojo to the vet today. Good thing - the vet said that it was either an infection (ick) or an allergic reaction to the sutures (uh-oh). We have 10 days of antibiotics, and if it doesn't start subsiding in 3-5 days then I suppose it's an allergy.

I think the bad news is if it's an allergy, they have to remove the internal sutures as well.

It might be an infection, because it really doesn't bother Mojo at all. I'd think an allergy would bother him more.

We'll see?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?